Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Open House Pizzazz (Project 1...BUT With Some 4th Grade Style!)

My students absolutely LOVED this project....there was complete excitement and joy in sharing what they have learned.  (This project was based on a previous one, I first posted, from a fellow teacher.)

Students used their math books, math journals, the Foldable Example Chart, paper and a few other materials of their choosing.  To help guide my students through this process of completing their project, I created a “Organizer Page” and “Information Page”.
I have included the links for these pages as FREEBIES:
 Example Flodable Chart to get students started:
4th Grade Student Projects:

Thanks for stopping by. . . .

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great idea for the end of the year...I'm SOOO doing this next week during testing :)

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!!! Did you create a rubric to go along with the project?

    ReplyDelete